For this new year 2019, we want to improve the experience of our users more than ever. Therefore, we have developed a Myposeo extension so that you can take even more advantage of our services to achieve your objectives.
As Myposeo customers, this extension allows you to access data from SEO Monitoring projects in progress (active campaigns), directly in WordPress.
Meaning that, you can track the variations in the positioning of the keywords of one of your projects directly in your WordPress back office (the plugin displays data from only one campaign at a time).
How to configure the plugin ?
Méthod 1 : from WordPress.org
- Go to the WordPress extension catalog.
- Type “Myposeo” in the extension search bar.
- Download the plugin.
Méthod 2 : from your WordPress account
- Go to the “Extensions/Plugins” tab on the left of the screen.
- Click on “Add/Add New”.
- Search “Myposeo” in the filter bar on the right side of the screen.
- Install the plugin.
After downloading the extension, do the following to connect your WordPress account to your Myposeo account :
- Click on the “Config” button at the top right of the screen.
- Copy the API private key to your clipboard.
- Log in to WordPress and click on the Myposeo plugin, then click on “Settings” again.
- Paste the API key into the block dedicated to it in the section.
- Select the campaign you want to monitor and validate.
Tracking SEO positions in WordPress
After configuring the plugin, you will be able to follow the evolution of the keywords of your SEO Tracking campaigns, directly in your WordPress interface.
Here is a screenshot of the SEO Tracking table in WordPress :
The SEO Monitoring table is divided fewer indicators:
- the position start date
- the end date position
- the country
- the device
- the volume of research
- the Traffic
You can also filter the data in the table according to:
- the date
- the search engine
- the device
Feel free to request online support if you have any problems during configuration, as well as to share, rate, and leave comments to help us improve the service.
Note: if you are a Freemium user and want to take advantage of the options of the Myposeo extension, subscribe to the paid offer after your 30-day trial period.